Re: [Nmh-workers] customizing templates

2016-09-15 10:11:18
%<{delivered-to}%|%(void(localmbox))%>%(void(width))%(putaddr From: )

I got so close to that, but always with errors. I'll try fmttest next
time.

If you're getting syntax errors, a common cause of that is having
unbalanced parenthesis/braces.

The mhl man page confuses me. It suggests that mhl looks in "user's nmh
directory" for mhl.format. Is that defined by Path: in .mh_profile?

Yeah, I'm not sure that's defined well; we should think about where to
document that.  By default files are looked for in the directory specified
by "Path" and then the nmh etc directory.

How do I supress all headers in mhl except those i specifically list?
I see that mhl(1) tells me to list those I want to ignore, then I got
confused by three paragraphs explaining it.

I think this is what you want, from mhl(1):

       The component "Extras" will output all of the components of the message
       which  were  not  matched  by  explicit  components, or included in the
       ignore list.  If this component is not specified, an ignore list is not
       needed since all non-specified components will be ignored.