Re: [Nmh-workers] Multiple From Addresses.

2016-09-30 11:59:12
Ken wrote:

[Ralph:]
Would it be more useful to demand From be a single header in the draft,
though still allow that one header to have multiple addresses?  That
would catch the accidental sending of a multiple-From draft due to
editing woes whilst still allowing multiple From addresses.

Personally, I don't see the value in changing current behavior.  Others
are welcome to have a differing opinion.

I think it would be a good idea to change it.  Ralph is right, multiple
From headers bypass the check for missing Sender in post.  Multiple
addresses in one From header don't.

David