Re: [Nmh-workers] When a message goes only to me, as a cc

2016-10-12 11:07:28
norm(_at_)dad(_dot_)org wrote:
David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> writes:

I always "w" at the What Now? prompt before sending.

That's a good habit. I get into the habit with nmh-1.5, because of a bug that
resulted in messages with a bad address sometimes getting sent. That bug was
corrected in nmh-1.6, so I got out of the habit. I should get back into it.

but that's not really a complete solution.

'w' simply lists all recipients.  the only type of recipient it calls
out is "Bcc" -- the rest ("To", "cc", and "dcc") are all just listed
together.  so you still might not know that you've left a blank To:
header.

paul