Re: [Nmh-workers] I can't dist to myself

2016-11-16 06:28:49
Hi Norm,

<norm(_at_)localhost(_dot_)dad(_dot_)org> (expanded from <norm@localhost>):
mail
forwarding loop for norm(_at_)localhost(_dot_)dad(_dot_)org

I get this error from Postfix on dist(1)ing to myself and have done for
quite some time.  It's because the email has a Delivered-To header with
my address.  Postfix spots that when dist hands it over a second time,
that it matches the recipient it's been told to give it to, and
complains there's a loop.

I'll ask on postfix-users about it as it's been annoying me on and off
for ages.  To confirm it's your problem too, edit the original email to
altered the Delivered-To header in some way, e.g. Delivered-Tomarto.

Cheers, Ralph.