Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to nmh.man

2016-12-15 16:58:18
Larry wrote:

The line 'The first, previous, next or last messages, if they exist.'
doesn't seem to accurately cover the accompanying 'foo:N' listing
in the following, or am I missing something?

How about this:

   <num>:+N
   <num>:-N        Up to N, where N must be a positive number, messages
                   beginning with (or ending with) message num.  Num may
                   be any of the pre-defined symbols first, prev, cur,
                   next or last.  The + can be omitted.

   first:N
   prev:N
   next:N
   last:N          As many of the first, previous, next, or last N
                   messages that exist.  As above, N can be preceded with
                   - to end the listing at the specified message, or with
                   an optional +.

I added that the + can be omitted, that's how I use it.  And, that
the N can be preceded by - (or +) with first, prev, next, and last.

Thank you for your patches for this and burst.man.  I committed them.

David