Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh should be more careful about when it unlinks draft files

2017-01-02 09:11:24
I was replying to somebody and got:
*** Error in `/usr/bin/mh/repl': free(): invalid pointer: 0x08080547 ***
/u/lac/bin/ra: line 2:  5931 Aborted    /usr/bin/mh/repl -group -format

I know we've had a number of double-free errors and other memory-management
related issues that we've stomped out over time; if you can provide us
with a reproducible test case (I know you said that it didn't happen
again), we'll track it down.

But still, I am puzzled how the draft just vanished. Usually that happens
very very late, after everything else has happened successfully.  In
fact, it looks like that's send(1)s job, not repl's.