[Nmh-workers] send/post with nonexistent Fcc folders

2017-05-11 19:26:10
Hi,

I just added this to the send(1) man page:

    Beware that if no “Fcc:” folders exist and the default
    fileproc and postproc are in use, then refile will prompt
    the user to create the folder(s) if -push is not
    specified.  If all responses are negative, or creation of
    each folder fails, or -push is specified, the message
    will not be copied to any folder and will be removed by
    post.  With the default refile switches, the message
    draft will be renamed according to the specification of
    its -nolink switch.

It'd be better to fix this, though I don't have the time now.
And I'm not sure what to do with the tmpfil, maybe move it
back to the draftfolder (or if not in use, the draft).

David