[Nmh-workers] Performance testing of nmh

2017-06-01 12:31:57
A little while ago Ralph mentioned how he was trying to do some basic
performance testing on nmh changes over the years; see his email here:

  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2017-04/msg00087.html

I am wondering if we should standardize on a set of messages for performance
tests.  A quick Googling around actually shows one interesting candidate:
the emall corpus collected as part of the Enron investigation.

  https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~./enron/

Maybe we could develop some quick performance measuring tools; might be
worth some time, and we'd all be working from the same source?  Just a
thought.