Re: [Nmh-workers] The -prefer argument to mhshowsca for versison 1.7

2017-08-29 12:44:57
I have in .mh_profile:

mhshow: -prefer text/plain

How can I override that to get the default behavior for a single invocation
of mhshow?

Hm.  It doesn't look like that is currently possible.  There should have
been a -noprefer switch that would zero out the current prefer list ...
but that wasn't done.  I mean, you could do the simple trick of creating
an alternate profile name and symlinking your alternate command to
the mhshow binary.  But AFAICT there's no way to do it just via command
line switches.