Re: [Nmh-workers] Package Spec. Suggestions.

2017-10-28 07:49:06
Ralph wrote:

I've pushed a change and mention both xmh and exmh as "external
projects" without stating either is available as a package.  That
removes the dependency and likelihood of falling out of date.

Good idea.

One change that I'm not fond of:  I think that "command line
interface" should appear in the summaries.  It's been that way
in the Fedora spec since its beginning in 2005.  And I think it
more effectively conveys one of the advantages of nmh.

David