Re: [Nmh-workers] To: (foo)

2017-11-26 22:10:01
I got the idea of using ( something here ) in the To: header as a way of
refering to
a Dcc or Bcc list of addresses from:

https://serverfault.com/questions/743538/sendmail-support-of-empty-group-addresses-aka-list-syntax

Ralph already answered this, but I will note that when you're using the
"sendmail/pipe" interface you're accepting reduced functionality and
this is part of it (also, you cannot use Dcc: when using sendmail/pipe
or a traditional MH-blinded group address, so I'm not even sure how you
would use this in practice unless you just stick to the MH-style Bcc).
If you're not using sendmail/pipe, this shouldn't be an issue.

Nmh-workers