Re: [Nmh-workers] pick --'.*'.

2017-12-01 13:30:34
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 00:26:22 +0000, Ralph Corderoy said:
Hi Valdis,

So for any of the List-* headers, regardless of whether anything is
after the colon, it's

    pick --'list-[^:][^:]*' '$'

Are there any list headers that won't work for?  They're all of the
form 'name: value'.

Or were you wanting to go introspecting in the body for a value?

I clearly was unclear since I don't understand the question.  :-)

Sorry - I got the impression that you were unhappy that there's effectively a
hard-coded
colon:

Unfortunately, the `:' is hard-coded; that's part of the above grumbling.

And I was wondering what use case you had where  you were searching
for something where having the : was a problem.

Nmh-workers