Re: [Nmh-workers] rcvdist with non-default port

2018-01-18 18:07:59
Hi Steven,

     (Currently I'm doing this by creating a second profile file
     with a different value for mhshow-show-text/html, and
     selecting that by changing the value of $MH; I consider this
     to be ugly, but it works, and it's the only thing I could
     think of which does.)

Are you using mhshow to store the HTML part?  mhstore should be more
direct.

Thanks!  That's exactly what I'm working on right now. :-)

Did you know you can run mhstore(1) under another name, e.g. with a
symlink, and it uses that to look up the .mh_profile entries.  You could
have a second ...-show-text/html definition in the normal $MH.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy

--