[Nmh-workers] Announcing the second release candidate of nmh 1.7.1

2018-01-22 13:20:55
Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce the availability of the second release candidate
for nmh 1.7.1.  You can download it here:

  https://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.7.1-RC2.tar.gz

A GPG signature of this release is available here:

  https://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.7.1-RC2.tar.gz.sig

I've included MIME external-body pointers to both of these files below.

This is a patch release for 1.7, and fixes some output problems with
the format engine, issues with rcvdist(1) passing switches to post(8), and
a number of problems discovered with the test suite.

If you encounter any problems or issues with this release candidate, please
don't hesitate to contact nmh-workers@nongnu.org.

Ken Hornstein
on behalf of the nmh development team
--