[nmh-workers] Announcing the release of nmh 1.7.1

2018-03-07 14:47:29
(My apologies if you happen to receive this twice)

Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce the general release of nmh 1.7.1.  You can download
it here:

A GPG signature of the above file is available for download here:

I've included MIME external-body pointers to the above files in this

1.7.1 is a patch release for 1.7, and includes fixes to a number of
significant bugs we have discovered since releasing 1.7.  Specifically,
this release includes the following bug fixes:

- A significant memory leak in scan(1)
- rcvdist(1) not passing arguments to post(8) correctly
- Number formatting functions in the format engine were not truncating
  numbers correctly
- Various fixes to the test suite

As always, please report feedback to nmh-workers@nongnu.org

Ken Hornstein