Re: [nmh-workers] Quoting non-ASCII in reply

2018-08-20 07:43:02
Hi Conrad,

Have you also tried `mhfixmsg -textcharset utf-8'?

I hadn't, but it doesn't seem to improve my results, with or without
various combinations of -reformat and -replacetextplain.

One example that doesn't work would give us more chance of helping.

Is mhfixmsg the most likely tool for this job then: no good solution
has been produced solely within repl?

repl(1) has -fmtproc, and /usr/share/doc/nmh/contrib/replyfilter is a
Perl script to be used with it.  You might prefer that approach.
Searching for `replyfilter' in the archives turns up various
conversations.  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy