Re: [nmh-workers] Need help with sending mail

2018-10-27 16:25:58
Hi kre,

We should not need more than that, though the message could be moved
(or duplicated) earlier in the man page to make it even harder to
miss.

Given I'm one who consistently misses the existing documention in
post(8) when I reply to users having problems with post, due to not
reading to the end of the page, I think duplicating the warning might
help.  Something like

    post will not normally be called directly by the user
  + and so does not consult the user's .mh_profile.
  - but
  + But it
    can be replaced by the user with a postproc profile component that
    will have file as its final argument.  See mh-profile(5) for more
    information on postproc.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy