Re: [nmh-workers] Old MHs.

2019-04-24 18:57:23
FWIW, 8.1 is the version of Athena, MIT's campus computing system. The
oldest version that I can find that's reachable outside of MIT (using
stuff.mit.edu/afs, a general public-AFS to public-web gateway) is 7.7,
which gives:

https://stuff.mit.edu/afs/athena/astaff/source/src-7.7/third/supported/mh.6.8/
<https://stuff.mit.edu/afs/athena/astaff/source/src-7.7/third/supported/mh.6.8/papers/>

This looks like it has the same version of the older MH docs as the link
you found.

Hope that helps,
~Chad

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 3:18 AM Ralph Corderoy <ralph@inputplus.co.uk>