Re: [nmh-workers] Thank You

2019-04-30 15:38:02
Thus said Ken Hornstein on Tue, 30 Apr 2019 13:23:37 -0400:

Thank you for that pointer; sadly, I went through the whole process of
getting it started, it DID pop up  the right window to prompt for MFA,
but the domain  I use is configured to  require administrator approval
to use another email application.

I think there may  also be an option to use a  personal token (which may
have to  be enabled). I  cannot search  for it at  the moment, but  I do
recall seeing some discussion in the  Davmail forums about using a token
instead of MFA.

Thanks,

Andy
--