Re: [nmh-workers] Oddball question... %(num) and friends...

2019-05-04 17:55:37
I know %(num) gets you the current message number in a folder. Is
there an easy way to get the *name* of the folder?

I almost said no ... but I would have been wrong!

% fmttest -raw -format '%(profile Current-Folder)' ''
inbox

And I learned something new today.  Time to updare the documentation.

(The usual caveats apply about that being the CURRENT folder, but depending
on your use case it might be good enough).