[nmh-workers] Can't forward MIME-encoded message

2019-05-09 03:34:55
After upgrading to nmh v1.6, I can no longer forward a message with a
content-type header.

For instance, if the message header contains

and the body of the message contains

------=_Part_1122334455

------=_Part_1122334455

nmh will completely remove the "Content-Type" in the header, so that the
message is just garbage and cannot be read.  (It leaves the two "Parts" in the
body though.)

I suspect this is the result of "mhbuild" now being unconditionally inflicted
on the message, but I can't find any way to disable it, in order to test that.

My nmh release came with Debian version 9.