Re: [nmh-workers] Flagging messages

2019-05-25 17:20:49
         >  Hi aalinovi,
         >
         >  > Scenario: you receive an email from Geico informing you your car
         >  > insurance payment is due in 4 weeks. In mutt or Apple Mail you can
         >  > flag that message so you're reminded of it each time you log in.
         >
         >  How does it remind you?  A pop-up per message?  Highlighting then
when
         >  you happen to list that folder?  Putting them at the top of the
folder?

         In mutt, new messages and messages that have been flagged are
indicated in the sidebar.
         Apple moves messages into a "Flagged" folder.

         >  > Is there a way to do something similar in nmh? If not how do nmh
users
         >  > handle such a situation?

         And now that I think of it, I could easily do the same thing - keep
the message in
         the Geico folder and link it to a "Flagged" folder. Then, a script
could show the
         messages in the "Flagged" folder each time I logged in.

         Thanks