Re: [nmh-workers] nmh 1.7.1 compile errors

2019-06-03 12:36:04
On Mon, 03 Jun 2019 15:58:18 -0000, masud.anwar1@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk said:

    73   * bool is a built-in type in standard C++ and as such is not
    74   * defined here when using standard C++. However, the GNU compiler
    75   * fixincludes utility nonetheless creates it's own version of this
    76   * header for use by gcc and g++. In that version it adds a redundant
    77   * guard for __cplusplus. To avoid the creation of a gcc/g++ specific
    78   * header we need to include the following magic comment:

Didn't fixincludes pass into the realm of myth and legend quite a while ago?

(Which is why I'm worried that this is brittle system code that breaks all too
easily...)