[nmh-workers] Flagging messages

2019-06-07 19:30:45
My apologies for taking so long to respond. It was not intentional but one
thing led to another and before I knew it more than  a week had gone by.

I’d like to thank all who responded, either directly to me or to the list.

In the end, I’ve decided not to accomplish this through nmh but rather use
Diane Skoll’s remind program. I think it sums my needs better in the long run.

Reading through the archives it becomes clear that the people here know more
than I ever will. To use an old cliche; most of you have forgotten more than
I’ll ever know.

That said, again I appreciate the time people took to respond either directly
to me or to the list/