Re: [nmh-workers] To/cc decode or not to/cc decode

2019-07-14 03:22:26
Hi David,

I can't tell from the repo why that's the default.

My guess, having read mhl(1), is the CPU cost was weighed against
the likeliehood of the To or CC fields needing decoding.

Any objection to the following change?

No.  Though it still leaves Resent-{From,To,CC} fields encoded.
They could be added too, rather than left as Extras.  Or, if mhl knows
what fields contain addresses, I forget, then perhaps a method of
globally saying all address fields should be decoded and unquoted?

--
Cheers, Ralph.