Re: [nmh-workers] Bleeping idiots!

2019-07-15 20:49:46
On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 8:47 PM Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
wrote:

If this ever comes up again, what is the Right Answer?  Given a single
part email message with the MIME headers I've described above, what is
the simplest way for a person, such as myself, to be able to view the
raw HTML (but decoded out of base64, of course)?

base64 -d message

I'm not near my nmh mailbox, but something very similar to that should
work. You could also use "mhn -store" to extract the various parts (do this
in a secure scratch area as it'll piddle files that you'll want to remove
later and which have the sensitive link). It looks like "mhstore" is the
more modern and non-depricated way to do this. I don't recall offhand if
it'll decode them back to ASCII or not, but the resulting ###.html file can
then be rendered by your web browser of choice (CLI or GUI).