Re: Extracting Links from HTML Message

2020-01-06 07:31:38
that I need to register an account on.  They want to make sure we
can receive their emails which I sure can but the email ping
involves going to some url which contains a serial number.

Huh, so .... I ran into some "interesting" issues with that web site.

Specifically, I tried the same think you did.  But ... I had the web
page "continue" like I opened the web page even before I got the
message.  I am wondering if some intervening spam scanner visited that
link?

Honestly, why not just mhstore the whole HTML and then open that file
with your favorite web browser?  I just tried that and it works fine.