Re: disk full lead to empty ~/Mail/context file ... had to delete | minor

2020-08-31 19:57:48
   This message will not be repeated until nmh is next updated.

I assume that it was displaying the "news" file as part of this?

I've seen this happen before; the issue is that not all of the commands
will update the context and if that doesn't happen then the stuff isn't
written to the context file with the latest version.  I suspect it would
have corrected itself the first time something like the folder was
changed.