New release?

2021-03-21 13:44:04
Everyone,

I would have thought that a global pandemic that got rid of my commute
would have meant I had MORE free time, but somehow the opposite has happened.

But anyway ... what do people think about doing a new release of nmh?  Mostly
since 1.7.1 there have been bugfixes and small feature improvements.  The
only thing I can think of is cleaning up file descriptor handling (marking
all descriptors as "close on EXEC" unless there is a need).  I am open to
other suggested improvements, as long as they are small (for this release,
I mean).