Re: Message header formatting

2021-06-06 16:22:43
Hi,

kre wrote:
Back then people occasionally created new and meaningful new header
fields - not often, but there were some.

I have ‘extras’ in place from back when it was useful to see the
occasional new header and decide whether to nuke it.  I've been
thinking for a while that rather than search for the next /^$/ to skip
to the meat of the email, I should play around with a new user account
to concoct an .mh_profile, etc., from scratch for the modern,
what-are-they-thinking, era.

I see no value in extras being in the defaults for a new user.

--
Cheers, Ralph.