Re: unquoted period in display-name in address field?

2021-08-31 05:04:41
Ken,

on an older topic, i wonder

It's one of those things that ... well, our address parser is kind of
a complicated mess.  But we DO have some code that claims to fix those
kind of things up and quote them properly, but I don't think it works
for all cases, and I suspect this is one of them.

if you could point me at this code?  my case comes up often enough, i
might be motivated at some point to break ... errr, i mean "attempt to
fix", this to also work with my case.  (unit tests?)

cheers, Greg