Re: crufty mhn.default.sh stuff

2022-01-23 21:47:24
Ken wrote:

Maybe we need a new flag in mhn.defaults that says, "Delete the temporary
file after N seconds".  Implementing this should be straightforward; just
fork(), sleep(), and unlink().  N could be 10 or 30 seconds.

Yeah, that would take care of it.  Also delete if the process is terminated.

And, if a message has many images attached, they'd all get opened
almost at once.  I prefer to look at them one at a time.

That almost sounds like we need some kind of pager option.

Yup.

These seem fine to me (but ... you get a lot of audio/x-next files? :-) ).

:-)  That, and support for audio/basic, are only added if /dev/audio
exists.  We could rip out all of it, or leave it because the code is
in one place and not in the way.  I don't have a strong feeling either
way.

David