Re: In Memoriam: Norman Z. Shapiro 1932-2021

2022-01-30 04:36:15
Likewise. I had the priveledge of working in parallel to him for some time in the late 80s and early 90s

On January 29, 2022 10:14:36 AM David Levine <levinedl@acm.org> wrote:

Conrad wrote:

> Two thoughts... Should we send condolences back to David, not the
> announce list, highlighting the impact Norm's concept has had on a small
> bunch of people still using his Mail Handler program to this day, and
> that he chipped in with useful history to the end?

Fully support this.  It's an amazing achievement.

Agreed.  And I like your suggestion, Ralph, of thanking (or dedicating to?) =
Norm in the next release.

David