Re: [Nmh-workers] Format function to create wrapped header lines?

2022-06-01 21:05:01
Conrad wrote:

Sorry if it's bad form to reply to a 2,094-day-old message..

Not at all!

I've been being bitten by too-long-to-post References: headers quite
often recently; did this 2016 topic ever get resolved — does NMH have a
mechanism for handling such long header lines now, or is it still a
question of just editing in a continuation manually..?

It was never resolved.  I use an editor macro but wish I didn't have to.

Here's the thread:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2016-09/msg00007.html

Thoughts?

My slight preference is to fold lines in mhbuild.

David