perl-i18n

Re: Alternative catalogue format for maktext?

2002-05-02 11:53:27
At 02:25 2002-05-03 +0800, Autrijus Tang wrote:
On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 03:57:32PM -0600, Sean M. Burke wrote:
> >Uh, sorry, but what about the .po and load() idea? :)
> Sure, try them all!  They all sound fine.
Okay -- here is a proposal of integrating it with Maketext, under
the name parse(). Please tell me if you think it's sane. :)
[...]

Is there any particular reason it can't be implemented in a Locale::Maketext subclass first, at least just so it can be tried out in a large system before I go making it part of Locale::Maketext itself?

If nothing else, I'd like to just delay having to think about this, as I'm currently buried under months of work that backed up while I was working on my /Perl & LWP/ book.

--
Sean M. Burke    http://www.spinn.net/~sburke/