perl-i18n

Re: Using :encoding and :crlf together?

2006-02-06 07:09:11
Hi,

I haven't had the opportunity yet to test this on v5.8.7 of Perl on Linux yet, but I'll do so at the earliest opportunity.

Apologies for the triple post. This is just to say that I've now managed to test it on Gentoo Linux on Perl v5.8.7 (specifically, the Gentoo package dev-lang/perl-5.8.7-r3), and it has the same behaviour as Cygwin (see my earlier post).

I won't post again about this unless I manage to solve the problem. Sorry again for spamming the list.

 - Ciaran.