perl-i18n

I18N plugin for CGI::Application in progress and questions on Perl I18N...

2008-12-31 16:17:14
Hi All,
I've only just found this list. I'm totally new to internationalization and have been learning all I can to write a plug-in for CGI::App. There is a blog as to my progress at:-
http://perl.bristolbath.org/blog/lyle
It's not much more than an adaptation of the Catalyst I18N plug-in.

I've struggled to find guides on I18N with Perl. Not much more than a couple of old guides from Audrey (6+yrs old) and the man page for the Catalyst plug-in.

Is there a Perl I18N Wiki? If not shouldn't there be? There doesn't seem to be a clear path for new people looking to do localization in Perl.

I'd be more than happy to setup a TWiki for this...

Thoughts?

Lyle