perl-i18n

Re: Web apps with Gettext?

2010-03-31 11:32:18
My websites, using the Locale::Maketext::Gettext framework:
http://www.imacat.idv.tw/
http://www.wov.idv.tw/

Websites I wrote for my ex-company with PHP, with the GNU gettext
framework:
http://www.pristine.com.tw/
http://www.fftc.agnet.org/
http://www.fitchratings.com.tw/
http://law.epa.gov.tw/

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:41:01 -0600
"Doran, Michael D" <doran(_at_)uta(_dot_)edu> wrote:

Over the years, I've developed a couple of web applications with multilingual
interfaces.  I've done these in a fairly simple (but robust) way -- the apps
rely on language modules that include all the user interface text/strings
already translated.

I would be interested in seeing (or hearing about) examples of multilingual
web apps that use a framework such as Gettext (or something similar).
Particularly any apps for public or academic libraries.

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office
# 817-688-1926 mobile
# doran(_at_)uta(_dot_)edu
# http://rocky.uta.edu/doran/

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat(_at_)mail(_dot_)imacat(_dot_)idv(_dot_)tw>

Tavern IMACAT's: http://www.imacat.idv.tw/