perl-unicode

Re: Unicode Normalization Forms

2001-08-16 20:53:54
Hello Bjoern,

The wrong lines are easy to verify, they contain the same
character code twice after some of the normalizations, a
clear error. The fact that you got nine of them and
that your code worked for 3.1.1 seems already enough
info to tell me that your implementation passes all
the necessary tests. Congratulations.

Regards,    Martin.

At 21:35 01/08/16 +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
* SADAHIRO Tomoyuki wrote:
>NormalizationTest-3.1.0.txt seems to have a few bugs.
>(exactly speaking, on nine lines)

I've written up an ANSI C implementation of NFD and NFC. For NFC my
implementation fails for lines

  16856
  16858
  16860
  16862
  16864
  16870
  16872
  16874
  16876

It passes all tests in NormalizationTest-3.1.1.txt. Are these the
errenous lines? I couldn't find anything on unicode.org on this...
--
Bj\x8B\xD3n H\x8B\xC9rmann { mailto:bjoern(_at_)hoehrmann(_dot_)de }
http://www.bjoernsworld.de