perl-unicode

Reminder: Unicode Conference in San Jose, CA

2001-08-31 00:36:14
Hi Unicoders.

Just thought I'd remind you that the 19th Unicode Conference
will be held in San Jose, CA from September 10-14, 2001
(2 days of tutorials and 3 conference days.)

There are some great tracks, including Web i18N, and
also ICU (International Components for Unicode) introductory
lectures - available nowhere else.

The Unicode Conference is the finest medium size technical
conference that I attend, and gets you intimate access to
the movers and shakers in the Unicode and i18N world for
surprisingly inexpensive conference fees. (You can grab
members of the Unicode Committee, W3C, IETF, Sun, MS, Oracle,
etc. and talk their ear off!)

Sign up and help support a great conference, especially
in these poor economic times.

James.

http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc19/index.html