perl-unicode

Re: Interesting idea for string resources

2001-09-27 20:57:11
* Martin Duerst wrote:
- How to get 'qL' (or whatever we choose) to start a quotation
  and call something.

Hack the perl sources or please perl porters to do so. It is otherwise
not possible to introduce new quotation operators. You may however
overload q, qq, qr and qx, see `perldoc overload`/"Overloading
constants" for details.

PS: Since we are here, there were IIRC 4 mails on
    www-i18n-comments(_at_)w3(_dot_)org you may want to have
    a look at.

regards,
--
Björn Höhrmann { mailto:bjoern(_at_)hoehrmann(_dot_)de }
http://www.bjoernsworld.de