perl-unicode

Encode-0.93 released; Uploaded to CPAN

2002-03-20 01:39:08
Encode Hackers,

  I just uploaded Encode-0.93 to CPAN, also avaiable as

  http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/Encode-0.93.tar.gz

  Changes Since 0.92 includes;
+ Changes
+ AUTHORS
! Encode.pm
! README
  + Mention to perl-unicode(_at_)perl(_dot_)org added
! JP/JP.pm
  + Encoding aliases added so you can feed locale names
    and MIME Charset="" directly.
  - Mention to JISX0212 removed because it's fixed
! CN/CN.pm
! KR/KR.pm
  + Encoding aliases added.  Note TW is left untouched because
    euc-tw is not implemented in TW but in Encode::HanExtra.
    Autrijus, you may fix Encode::HanExtra.
+ t/CJKalias.t
  + to test encode aliases added

Yikes. I've already found a problem. Sadahiro san's name is missing from AUTHORS (I did include that but it somehow the file gets truncated -- stupid me! It was not saved in the Editor yet).
That reminds me,  Sadahiro-san, perl/AUTHORS says

SADAHIRO Tomoyuki <bqw10602(_at_)nifty(_dot_)com>

  But you prefer

SADAHIRO Tomoyuki <SADAHIRO(_at_)cpan(_dot_)org>

right? Please tell me which one you prefer and I will update AUTHORS accordingly.

Dan the Yet Another Encoding Hacker