perl-unicode

A technical note for review: Using CJK coded character sets in raw encoding: a common source of confusion

2002-03-24 02:45:13
Hello, my friends! Now you'll see my dirty face and bad intentions
finally! I will dare to ask you have a glance to a small technical
note I have written (inspired by long-long.. talks on this list
and by trying to understand the mysteries of CJK encodings)

If you have enough patience to read my little crap, you're more
then welcome to take a brief glance at my unworthy writings and
I'm sure that if my readers are kind enough to tell me that
I will find that I will have to rewrite 99% of that :-)

BTW, another article inspired by Perl is coming and the only thing
that I hope for is to get in time before 5.8 is going to be out.
(Yes, I have reasons for that :-)

And my ultimate goal is to snick with something of that kind
to some periodical on Perl, but it is to early to speak on
that actually that my second article is not finished and
laid aside the first brief tech note..

http://tagunov.tripod.com/rawcjk.html

- My best regards, Anton