perl-unicode

Re: [Encode] Todo before release 1.00

2002-03-27 08:40:37
On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 12:35:55AM +0900, Dan Kogai wrote:
Jungshik,

   I am ALMOST ready to release version 1.00 of Encode.  But with a last
minute, welcome addition of Jungshik Shin to the team, I am tempted to
wait until he is done with Johab.
   So Jungshik, how long will you take to submit Johab.pm ?  If you think
it takes longer (FYI we are ALREADY in the code-freeze phase), tell me

I'm willing to hold my bucket of liquid nitrogen back for a while for Johab.

so and I will release 1.00 without Johab.
   FYI the alias is already fixed.

Dan the Encode Maintainer

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/