perl-unicode

Re: [Encode] encoding vs. Charset

2002-03-30 09:52:54
On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 01:41:25AM +0900, Dan Kogai wrote:
On Sunday, March 31, 2002, at 12:46 , Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
Feel free to to adopt encoding.pm as a part of Encode and further
develop it.

   Okay.  I will add it from the next version of Encode.
   Oh, one more thing.  I would like you to copy ext/Encode/bin/enc2xs to
utils/enc2xs.PL  Come to think of it, Encode::HanExtra comes with copied

I will.  How about the piconv?

version of (now obsolete) compile and encode.h, which is now a bad idea
because CPAN-external Encode:: may out of sync.
   Autrijus, if jhi agrees to do so, would you please fix HanExtra so it
uses enc2xs?

Dan the Encode Maintainer

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/