perl-unicode

[Encode] 1.33 released -- minuscule changes

2002-04-10 15:50:47
I've got a feeling 5.8.0 will be a reality, not something like a horizon which is always there in front of you but you can never reach, when I release ver. 1.33 of Encode. Available as follows;

Whole:
        http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/Encode-1.33.tar.gz
        and CPAN
Diff against current: (270 lines -- mostly unchanged part via Unified diff)
        http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/current-1.33.diff.gz

Though there is no change in core functionality, this corrects a minor bug fix in Encode::Encoder and "privacy patch" in AUTHORS file. So I really appreciate the pumpking update the perl-current accordingly. Here are Changes:

1.33 $Date: 2002/04/10 22:28:40 $
! AUTHORS
  Philip's mail address corrected.
! AUTHORS
! t/Encoder.t
! lib/Encode/Encoder.pm
  s/= shift;/= @_/g # trivial but a common idiomatic typo :)
  This adds Miyagawa-kun to AUTHORS.
  * encoding() no longer exported by default but on demand
  * t/Encoder.t updated to test all these
  http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/Storable.diff.gz

plus pod fixes by Anton and Philips.

Dan the Encode Maintainer