perl-unicode

Re: [Encode] 1.34 released only as diff

2002-04-12 14:26:56
On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 06:04:47AM +0900, Dan Kogai wrote:
On Saturday, April 13, 2002, at 05:41 , Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
Could you rsync from AS and send me the diff?

I've uploaded it as

http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/current-1.34.diff.gz

Well, it was just 161 lines in total so I could've pasted here but for
the sake of whitespaces use the one above.

Dan the Encode Maintainer

P.S.

http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/Encode-1.34.tar.gz

Thanks, upgraded.  Now you can go and get drunk.  Kampai! :-)

is also available but will not be upload to CPAN.  I think I am abusing
CPAN for uploading behemoth like this every day and night.  I've already
cleaned up my CPAN directory but I need to clean it up again....

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen