perl-unicode

Re: Encode-InCharset-0.01 Released

2002-05-03 00:45:41
I have just released Encode-InCharset-0.01, available as

  http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/Encode-InCharset-0.01.tar.gz and CPAN.

I have developed this module primarily to implement ISO-2022-JP-3 and
ISO-2022-CN in future.  To implement encode() in these, you have to know
which character set a given character belongs.  But this module can also
be used if a string can safely be encoded
(Though fallback is much faster).

Dan the Encode Maintainer

Great! Good work.

I have one, may be off topic question. Is there module which provide the
same functionality for languages? I mean something like IsGerman, IsCzech,
etc.

--
 best regards
  Ing. Roman Vasicek

 software developer
 PetaMem s.r.o., Drahobejlova 27/1019, 190 00 Praha 9 - Liben, Czech republic
 http://www.petamem.com/