perl-unicode

Re: 22nd Unicode Conference, Sep 2002, San Jose, CA -- Just 1 week to go!

2002-08-31 15:30:04
On Thursday 29 August 2002 12:01 pm, Lisa Moore wrote:
OK, Unicoders, we're almost there!  About a week to go before the
conference...hope to see you there...

Lisa

Register now! > Just 1 week to go! > Register now! > Just 1 week to
go!

         Twenty-second International Unicode Conference (IUC22)
             Unicode and the Web: Evolution or Revolution?
                    http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc22
                          September 9-13, 2002
                          San Jose, California
GLOBAL COMPUTING SHOWCASE

   Visit the Showcase to find out more about products supporting
the Unicode Standard, and products and services that can help you
globalize/localize your software, documentation and Internet
content. For details, visit the Conference Web site.

Actually, there is only an application form on the Showcase page, and
no information about exhibitors at all. Where are they?
--
Edward Cherlin
Generalist