perl-unicode

Re: [Encode] 1.79 released

2002-10-21 00:30:07
On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:31:53 +0900, Dan Kogai
<dankogai(_at_)dan(_dot_)co(_dot_)jp> wrote:

=head2 grumbles

Frankly, I am f.*ing tired of hearing about any M$-related char map
issues.  This is to close the cp9?? cases altogether.  From now on I
will happily ignore any claims saying 'cp??? seems to be wrong' unless
M$ fixes their web pages (
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/unicode/cscp.htm -- it's gone!) and
THE ATTITUDE (no news on the shutdown of the page above was released to
the community).  I have just had enough, m'kay?

Maybe they were just updating it?  I can access it just fine now.  And the
EURO SIGN and REGISTERED SIGN are listed on:

http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/dbcs/949/949_A2.htm

| A2E5 = U+2121 : TELEPHONE SIGN
| A2E6 = U+20AC : EURO SIGN
| A2E7 = U+00AE : REGISTERED SIGN